C-FRAME - HCA
HCA Open-gap, C-frame Presses, available in 12 tonnage ranges, from 6 tons to 300 tons. The HCA line of presses is the broadest line of C-frame presses available anywhere. All HCA presses are built for long service in multi-shift industrial production applications. The HCA presses are designed using the latest engineering techniques to provide you with a more compact, faster press. We offer an unusually wide range of standard equipment, special features, accessories and options.
- Heavy, welded frame provides maximum rigidity and minimum deflection for accurate parts and long tool life. Deep ribbing under the bed forms a stable mounting surface for tools and dies.
- Guided ram with removable upper tooling plate. Several choices in guiding are offered, from single ram link to oversized 4-rod guiding. The removable tooling plate includes clearance holes for die mounting.
- Dual Palm Button control: anti-tie down, non-repeat controls with ring guards; conforms to OSHA.
- PLC press control is flexible and safe. PLC controls allow for customized press cycles.
- The press table is removable, making it quick and easy to drill and tap tool-mounting holes or resurface the table.
- Adjustable proximity switches allows stroke adjustments in seconds.
- Front mounted pressure control and gauge allow tonnage adjustment in seconds.
- Selector switch modes of operation: jog (setup) and run (cycle).
- Wide range of hydraulic systems to match your requirements.
- Large reservoirs minimize the need for oil coolers.
- Large daylight and throat depth to accommodate large dies.
- Long stroke lengths are adjustable from about 1" to maximum.
- Pressure and distance reversal systems are standard.
- More daylight, stroke and throat.
- Dwell timer and speed control.
- Rotary index or shuttle table: for automated and semi-automated production.
- Touch Screen control: simplifies multiple job setups.
- T-Slots and mounting holes: custom designed for your tooling.
- Light curtains: improved safety for press operation; can also be used for PSDI.
- Automatic cycle operation.
- Interface for auxiliary controls.
- Special controls.
Contact the sales department for more information.