Straight Sided Presses, available in 9 tonnage ranges, from 65 tons to 10,000 tons. Our line of straight-sided presses is designed to meet the most demanding applications in the industry. With high-speeds and superior frame construction, these presses are capable of millions of cycles per year.
- Heavy, welded frame provides maximum rigidity and minimum deflection for accurate parts and long tool life. Massive side reinforcements are keyed to the head and bed to provide precise parallelism.
- 4-Post Guided Ram provides generous guiding length for good off-center load tolerance.
- Open back design for full access to the back of the table.
- Large left to right pass-thru windows for stock feed.
- Full tonnage at any point in the stroke.
- Hydraulic system featuring cartridge valves and a block manifold for low maintenance.
- PLC press control is flexible and safe. PLC controls allow for customized press cycles.
- Dual Palm Button control: anti-tie down, non-repeat controls with ring guards; conform to OSHA.
- Adjustable proximity switches allows stroke adjustments in seconds.
- Front mounted pressure control and gauge allow tonnage adjustment in seconds.
- Stroke lengths are adjustable from fractions of an inch to maximum. Special stroke lengths are available.
- Pressure and distance reversal systems are standard. Gib-guided straight sided presses, available in 9 tonnage ranges, from 65 to 10,000 tons.
- Gib-guided press slide: An 8-point gib-guided press slide is the ultimate in guiding stability, with superior tolerance for off-center loading.
- More daylight and stroke.
- Dwell timer and speed control.
- Touch screen control: simplifies multiple job setups.
- T-Slots and mounting holes: custom designed for your tooling.
- Light curtains: improved safety for press operation; can also be used for PSDI.
- Special controls.
Contact the sales department for more information.