Greenerd Press & Machine offers engineering services to custom fit presses to your application.
Retrofits / Upgrades
Our retrofit / upgrade services will help keep your Greenerd press up-to-date and running at peek performance. Customers use these services on their presses to:
- Upgrade to the current ANSI B11-2 standards for safety
- Built in speed control for handling hard to form/press materials and increasing cycle rates
- Add closed loop pressure and distance control
- Improve accuracy and repeatability
- Integrate automation components (robotics, feeders, etc)
- Add the "ease of use" and accuracy of touch screen controls with recipe storage
- Build in the latest technology
Our rebuild services allow our customers to change out existing hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical components for new, up-to-date, components. After a Greenerd rebuild our customers benefit from decreased down time, improved parts quality, increased production rates, lower power consumption, and a boost in operator confidence.
Some of the most popular rebuilds we perform include:
We have the flexibility to perform these rebuilds at the customer's site or at our facility located in Nashua, New Hampshire. Whether you are looking to rebuild part or all of a Greenerd press, you will want it done right the first time. Who better to rebuild a Greenerd press than Greenerd.
- Replacing old complex piping/valve systems with a single, consolidated, easy to trouble shoot manifold system.
- Replacing or rebuilding pumps and motors
- Replacing leaky hydraulic pipe thread technology with Oil Ring Seals (ORS and SAE)
- Rewiring electrical systems
- Rebuilding cylinders
- Replacing worn out platen guides/slides
- Stripping down and repainting surfaces
- Replacing ram gland rings and seals
- Total refurbishing to make like new again
Here is one example of how a rebuild can transform your press.
Our subsidiary Greenerd Hydraulics, offers many other engineering services that can be found here: http://www.greenerd.com/services/greenerd-hydraulics.