Hydraulic System Upgrades and Industrial Machinery:
Greenerd Hydraulics is available to assist you with the upgrade of hydraulic systems for a wide variety of industrial hydraulic circuits.
Common system upgrades include:
Replace existing fixed-displacement system pumps with proportional control pumps:
- Drastically improved system efficiency with resultant reduced operating cost
- Less heat generation with resultant reduction in cooling cost
- Programmable and selectable horse-power control
- Eliminates the need for existing proportional valves
- Fast pay-back due to reduced operating cost
- Higher Efficiency = Reduced Energy Consumption!
Off-line Filtration Systems:
- Cleaner oil means less down-time due to contamination related component failures
- Pre-packaged systems include motor / pump assembly, relief valve, filter media, and filter-condition indicator
- Off-line filter systems operate 100% independent of existing hydraulic system
- Extended warranty on the life of other upgrade components such as pumps and valves
Kleen Vent Systems:
- Parker Kleen vent reservoir-isolation vessels prevent outside (contaminated) air from entering hydraulic reservoir:
- Reservoir draws from contained air supply
- Extends the life of system filters and insures cleaner oil
- Kleen vent also prevents moist air from being drawn into the reservoir, which eliminates condensation build-up on interior reservoir walls: Reduces the introduction of water into the hydraulic system
Please call Rick at 800-877-9110 extension 245 for additional details on any of our standard upgrade systems!