4-Post Hydraulic Presses, from 6 tons to 1200 Tons. Greenerd 4-Post Presses are heavy-duty production presses built for continuous use. Their proven design minimizes deflection and "lean back" common in many C-frame presses and ensures exceptional and consistent die alignment. It also enables loading of the press from any of four sides and permits easy integration into production lines or manufacturing cells. Presses offer fast, easy, and safe setup and operation as well as years of trouble-free service.
- Heavy 4-post frame provides maximum rigidity and minimum deflection for accurate parts and long tool life. Thick plates and large columns provide you with the stable platform you need for your demanding application.
- Long bearing length offer improved stability and resistance to off-center loading.
- PLC press control is flexible and safe. PLC controls allow for customized press cycles.
- Dual Palm Button control: anti-tie down, non-repeat controls with ring guards; conforms to OSHA.
- Adjustable proximity switches allows stroke adjustments in seconds.
- Pressure control and gauge allow tonnage adjustment in seconds.
- Selector switch modes of operation: jog (setup) and run (cycle).
- Wide range of hydraulic systems to match your requirements.
- Large reservoirs minimize the need for oil coolers.
- Large daylight accommodates large dies. Special daylights and bed sizes are available.
- Long stroke lengths are adjustable from about 1" to maximum. Special stroke lengths are available.
- Pressure and distance reversal systems are standard.
- More daylight and stroke.
- Cushions, ejects, and blank holders.
- Dwell timer and speed control.
- Shuttle tables for automated and semi-automated production.
- Touch screen control: simplifies multiple job setups.
- T-Slots and mounting holes: custom designed for your tooling.
- Light curtains: improved safety for press operation, can also be used for PSDI.
- Automatic cycle operation.
- Interface for auxiliary controls.
- Special controls.
Contact the sales department for more information.