C-FRAME - HPB
HPB Bench Presses, available in 2 frame sizes and 5 tonnage ranges. Compact and economical, Greenerd bench presses are built to handle tough industrial production jobs. Our bench presses are fast and easy to setup. The HPB bench presses have been used in a broad range of jobs, from single-cycle operations to automated cell components.
- Welded frame provides maximum rigidity and minimum deflection for accurate parts and long tool life.
- Dual Palm Button control: anti-tie down, non-repeat controls with ring guards; conforms to OSHA.
- PLC press control is flexible and safe. PLC controls allow for customized press cycles.
- Press table is removable, making it quick and easy to drill and tap tool-mounting holes or resurface the table.
- Adjustable proximity switches allows stroke adjustments in seconds.
- Front mounted pressure control and gauge allow tonnage adjustment in seconds.
- Selector switch modes of operation: jog (setup) and run (cycle).
- Dual pump hydraulic circuit allows fast closing and opening speeds with low motor horsepower.
- Slide-out oil reservoir for easy servicing of the hydraulic system.
- Large throat depth to accommodate large dies.
- Pressure reversal system.
- Floor stand.
- Precision depth stop.
- U-Slotted tables.
- Dwell timer and speed control.
- T-Slots and mounting holes: custom designed for your tooling.
- Light curtains: improved safety for press operation; can also be used for PSDI.
- Automatic cycle operation.
- Interface for auxiliary controls.
- Special daylight, stroke and throat.
- Special controls.
Contact the sales department for more information.